WE ARE EXPERTS IN PROVIDING E-COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGNING DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
We have enormous experience in giving E-commerce website designing development services. We have high end expertise in designing and developing E-commerce websites.
A strong eCommerce will lay the foundation of your online business and we make sure that we serve and deliver that foundation to you. Initial meeting will be about to understand the nature of your business. We will recommend the best platform which are easily managed by you later. We will provide guidance on how to handle your website back hand, so you do not have the headache of hiring someone to make small changes all the time. For example, adding new products/service or the prices.
WE INCLUDE FOLLOWING IN OUR E-COMMERCE WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
We Discover and Create E-Commerce Wireframe
The first and foremost step in the beginning of eCommerce web design and development process is we understand the requirements of our clients regarding front end and back end functionalities of the website. We start our futuristic designs of the home page and all the inner pages included on the website. We outline the importance of client’s requirements and fulfil their needs.
We Provide Custom Website Design
We start a website from scratch and our team will come up with an exquisite website design which will be unique and attractive. Our designs drive in audience attention by 120%.
We Provide Credit Card Integration and Checkout VIA PAYPAL
According to our customer needs and wants, we will integrate the checkout. There can be basic checkout using PayPal or complex integration of credit card system, our team will take care of your needs.
To open paths to many more customers we also experts in integrating and partnered up with companies that offer pay now pay later scheme. This means once a customer places a order the third party company will pay the total sum to you and will have direct contact with the customer to pay them the sum over a certain period of time that is decided.
Additionally, on upon requests of some of our clients we know how to integrate guest checkout as some customer for a fast and easy transaction like choosing this option.
The key is the more payment options you offer to your customer; the more likely the audience will be to shop for products/services. For us it is important to look at your requirements and look at the website from a customer’s point of view for a greater outcome.
We Incorporate Consumer Review Website
There are many huge consumer review websites out there, but we will always recommend using the well-known ones such as Trust Pilot or Yelp. We will build a business profile on these websites so they could be ingrate on your website. On platforms like Trust Pilot and Yelp, customers can leave reviews about your e-commence experience. There will be a bar at the top or icon at the bottom of the website that will show these ratings. This is a marketing persuasive technique to your customers to shop on your website.
Customers that are new to the brand will also feel safe to see these reviews while browsing your website. It is important to win audience trust and reliability to generate revenue.
Shopping Cart Design
Many businesses forget to consider the shopping cart design but its one of the most vital elements on the website. Customers need to be able to access their shopping basket easily and view details of what they have added. Easy navigation is key as they need to be able to easily add or remove items to the basket. Going on from this shipping rates should be added on accordingly to make sure users are aware of the final cost that they will be paying.
Application Gateway/ Safe Gate
It is important to have an application gateway in place for ecommerce website. There is two ways of communication. The first way is between user’s computer and the proxy and the second way is destination system to the network. It is vital to have this checkpoint to protect the website against any threats.
Additional Important Pointers about E-commerce Websites
To make sure you have one of the best ecommerce websites on the market; we need to make sure we got the user friendly add on.
- Customer Feedback Form – Here the customers can leave private reviews about how their experience has been and going on from this your business will have opportunity to grow further.
- Customer Complain Form – It is always important to have this on the website as you as a business would want to know if your customer have been left disheartened by something. This will give you a chance to resolve the issue with the customer ad build a better relationship.
- Search Bar – This element will ensure customers can search though your catalogue easily for the item that they are looking for.
- Sign Up Form – Customers on ecommerce website often sign up as they would like to keep up with the latest products and discounts that maybe launching on your website. This is a great way of keeping your customers connected.
- Reliable Backhand Data Base – We will integrate reliable secure database where all customer details will be stored. This is important as your customers need to feel safe to share their information on our website.
- We also check competitors website for any reference if we told us to do so.
For more information on your ecommerce website or any questions please get in touch for a free consultation.